Quote 'UR' Heart #8 - Crush
Welcome back to Quote ‘UR’ Heart, a place to explore your thoughts and to write your heart. Everyone in this world love to quote his or her words in the way they wish. This place helps to bring the best quotes out of you. The challenge is write a quote for the theme (word) given. Every Sunday Morning 08:00 AM IST, I will be here with a word. Will you come here to write your heart? The prompt runs between Saturday 09:00 PM IST to Saturday 04:00 PM IST.
1. The quote should be original and it should sync with the theme.
2. The quote should be a single sentence. Write one sentence using no more than one semicolon that is no less than 10 words and no more than 25.
3. If you like any quote written by the fellow challengers, vote for it (I mean appreciate it by replying to the quote).
4. Don't criticize another's quote if you do not like it, kindly ignore it.
5. Do not BOLDEN your comment using the HTML Bold Tag.
6. Do not HYPERLINK your comment to any site using the HTML Anchor Tag.
7. Do not WRITE anything extra in your participating comments. If you want to justify or explain your quote kindly use REPLY option to do the same.
8. You can post more than one quote!
9. Keep these points in mind to make my job easier.
10. PS: I Reserve the Right to Reject Any QUOTE in case I find it to be inappropriate or not in sync with the topic or if it appears to be hurting someone.
Who can participate?
This challenge is open to all the thirsty hearts. All you need to do is to leave your quote as comment.
When can you write?
Sunday 08:00 AM IST – Saturday 04:00 PM IST
Are we selecting a winning quote?
Every week I will pick a quote either based on number of comments (appreciations or cheers) or the number of like your quote get in Few Miles Facebook Page or based on creativity and originality. The winning quote will be featured in Few Miles Facebook Page with author’s name for the album, Quote ‘UR’ Heart. (PS: The admin reserve the right to create an image using your words with your name as in the image below. By entering the challenge, the above rules are applicable by default.) If you have any queries, please contact me using the ‘Contact Me’ page.
Last Theme Winning Quote:
|Quote Courtesy : Valli Designed by Someone is Special|
Check it out last week winner quote here and like it.
Are you ready for the challenge? Here you go! The theme for Week 8 is Crush.
You can follow this blog using google friends connect or via mail subscription!
If you are a contributor here, you can also suggest themes for future. I’ll pick one from the list at random each Sunday! You can suggest at the theme suggestions page.
Be proud to display the Quote ‘UR’ Heart badge in your blog/website.
Happy Writing! Have fun!